Hello there, I’m Emma!
Owner - Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) & Certified Postpartum Doula
I’m the founder and owner of The Luna Doula Co. LLC. I am an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) and Certified Postpartum Doula from the Western New York area.
I have nearly ten years of experience with infants and families as a childcare provider, and have recently started work in the beautiful world of birth and postpartum. The maternal health field has always fascinated me, and the more I learn, the more I love it. The physical and emotional processes of pregnancy, birth, and lactation are so complex, it’s almost magical. I am so grateful to be a part of this wonderful community, and I look forward to continuing to learn and grow.
- International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) through International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners
- Certified Postpartum Doula (CPD) through Childbirth International
- Certified Breastfeeding Specialist (CBS) through Lactation Education Resources
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Provider through American Heart Association
- Pediatric CPR & First Aid Certified through American Red Cross